Sunday 20 September 2015

London Photo Journal: Sept '14

As usual, here are the rest of the photos I took on my first trip to London. More posts and photos of London to come, I promise because

"when a man is tired of London, he is tired of life."
Samuel Johnson


The London Eye and Big Ben, taken on the river cruise.


The Shard








Part of St Paul's Cathedral






A duck in St James's Park.




Green Park


"Oh look here's dinner!"


Palace of Westminster


The majestic Natural History Museum.


Inside one of the rooms of Natural History Museum.



Royal Albert Hall


Gaucho's at the City branch



Royal Courts of Justice


We took a river cruise from Westminster jetty to Greenwich. This is the path going up the hill in Greenwich.




Thanks for reading!
Original blog post here.
Stay tuned every Sunday for a new blog post.


Find me on Instagram here
Buy my pictures here


x

No comments:

Post a Comment